Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Got In

Oh, Boo Hoo.

If you can recall, a short time ago I was busy Boo-Hoo-ing about not getting accepted as a vendor at a local art show/sale.

Late last week, instead of Boo-Hoo-ing, I received a Woo-Hoo-ing email. It was from the event planners and they were pleased to inform me that I was on the waiting list, a spot became available, and I could get in!

I immediately was very excited. I got in! 

I then became very hot and nervous. Oh dear - I got in!  What will I make? Can I get enough done in time? How will I present my booth?

With only seconds passing, I moved to being very bummed - because I quickly remembered that since my initial application time, another work commitment had surfaced that I need to attend that day. I can't go to the art show. I'm not in.

I had to respond to their email and let them know how disappointed I was, and I wouldn't be able to make it after all.

Oh, Boo Hoo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment