- I made two pillows for my nephew
- cleaned my living room (Woo hoo! THAT felt good!)
- washed my dishes
- made three wool/burlap pears for a friend at work (who's going through a very hard time and needs a little pick-me-up gift)
- wrapped and prepared an Etsy order for shipping (forgot that the mail doesn't go today...shoot, could have procrastinated that one another day!)
- knitted and crocheted some wool flowers that are now ready to get felted for a future project
- wrapped my friend's present
- painted my frame (pink!)
- read the newspaper
- read a new magazine (Victoria)
- reviewed what I'll get at the grocery store tomorrow
- and oh ya, took a very nice long nap.
Uffdah. I think I'm ready for another nap!