Monday, February 28, 2011

Bringing Wool to Clothespins

I love clothespins.

I use clothespins in my home for the traditional hanging clothes out on the line during fair weather (and oh....how lovely the clothes smell when they are brought in), but they also can serve many other purposes.

They clip chip bags closed. They clip papers together. They clip pages I want to mark in magazines. They clip towels snugly around my sister or niece's neck when I'm coloring their hair. They clip bags of frozen food shut in the freezer. They get a magnet glued to the back and hold special notes or photos on my fridge. I could go on - but you get the idea. A clip can have many uses.

I decided that maybe I shouldn't leave all of my handy-dandy clothespins bare-naked - so I covered some in wool. I think they're a wee bit happier to serve me now.  :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment