Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Chicken or the Egg

Wow - more chickens in the making here at wool-central and I was even able to got them all posted on Etsy.

And since posting them, I received a great note from Bethany at The Ivy Twines. She will be reviewing/featuring one of my larger chickens on her blog. So one chicken will be traveling to Montana to live with Bethany and another will be offered in a give-away for her readers.  I'll update you when I find out when it will appear so you can chicken-trot on over and enter the give-away as well!

Here's one of my newer chicks. Ah, I think this little gal spent the morning at the salon getting a fancy new perm!





Let's see -  25 peeps, eight large chickens, and four chicken paperweights later - I think I've made my share of chickens this spring.

I think I better move on to other things.

I'm still thinking that bunnies are hot this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment