Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Peeps are Hatching

Pop! Pop! Pop! Or should I say Peep! Peep! Peep?

More little peeps are popping out of their eggs this week. But, gosh, the new ones are arriving without their legs too. And their older brothers and sisters STILL don't have their new legs attached. My, I best get to work!

You wouldn't believe how long this photo shoot took. I'm sure you can only imagine how difficult it is to get all those little peeps to stay in place and all look in the same direction at the same time. It's a wonder I was able to get the photos I did.

So, can you tell which are the new peeps and which are the previously peeped peeps?  The new ones have orange beaks and the older siblings have yellow beaks.

You certainly must know what that means. Some were born in a pumpkin patch and some were born in a lemon patch. That's the only reasoning that makes any sense to me.  :-)





2 comments:

  1. Your sense of humor totally cracks me up! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I'm glad to know that someone likes my sense of humor. Sometimes I wonder about myself..... :-)

    ReplyDelete