Monday, May 3, 2010

Pillow Talk


I prepared a few bird-tweet pillows for a friend of mine to give to her mother and mother-in-law for Mother's Day. She picked her favorite two and that left me with two. No problem. Actually, good. I could post them for sale on my Etsy site. More postings are always a score.

But another friend that has an incredible shop called Compliments in Nisswa, Minnesota, asked if I wanted to put them in her shop. She said she'd love to carry some of my items and maybe have a trunk show with me later this year!  How fun!

So two of my tweet-pillows have headed up to the northwoods of Minnesota. It's always exciting to be able to venture into new territory....literally!  (So sorry for the poor color quality of the photos - I took them on a dreary morning before heading to work - and I didn't "have time" to putz with proper lighting on my camera. Some day I'll learn to slow down and do it right. You can't tell from the photos, but they both have the same navy blue background fabric.)




Have a tweet day! (Sick, I know - but I couldn't resist!)

2 comments:

  1. These pillows are super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! They are great fun to make. I like to see the different personalities come out in the little birds as I perch them on their line. :-)

    Ann

    ReplyDelete