Thursday, April 29, 2010

Can Someone Slow the World Down?

My goodness. It's been a long time since I've had a moment to blog. I've been busy working and sleeping.

My "day job" has been very busy with conferences and extra hours. And it seems that all I manage to do when I come home from a full day's work is sleep.

However, I did take time last night (during my few waking hours!) to watch a video that I purchased about a month ago.  It's called The Hustle for Worthiness by Brene Brown. Brene talks about love, belonging and being good enough. It was fantastic and I need/want to watch to it again and again.


Brene was a speaker at a series of conferences that I work with and I'm so grateful that I was able to meet her and get to know her. She is a truly gifted person who has an incredible impact on most everyone she meets. She had a huge impact on me - she's the person who encouraged....well, insisted....that I start selling my wool items on Etsy and the first to feature my work on her blog (which, a couple months later, resulted in me starting this blog).

Thanks Brene!

No comments:

Post a Comment