Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Darn, Darn, Darn

Yes. As Herman Munster would always say, as he jumped up and down while holding his hands in fists, "Darn! Darn! Darn!". (I love the Munsters!)

You can clearly see that I made some cosmetic changes to my blog. It wasn't intentional. I was "cleaning up" and accidentally deleted my nice rich plum background color and sidebar design.

I was finally able to get my background color back (I've grown quite fond of it) - but now I can't get the sidebars as I want them. During my attempts to "get it right", you may see multiple changes appear.
It may appear confusing and look as though I don't know what I'm doing. Ha! Most certainly not true. I'm just "working it". Please bear with me until I get it figured out.  (Oh, ok fine. I don't know what I'm doing - but that's fine - I just wing it and make do.)  :-)

Darn. Darn. Darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment