Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sights and Sounds of a State Fair

Ahhh....the State Fair.

I attended the "Great Minnesota Get-Together" last week. Otherwise known as the Minnesota State Fair.

I had to attend for work - but took a little time to search out the tastey-moist-yummy turkey drumstick and ever-gooey caramel apples.

While pausing in the shade, I snapped a few photos of some fellow fair-goers. It's the BEST people-watching spot on the planet!

Sharing the shade with us.

Perhaps a little tired...and impatient.

Sharing cotton-candy with a friend.

Oh honey, please don't eat anything that you find on the ground!

Young love, I presume.

Don't know what this is but I know it was good!

Feeding fruit to daddy.
I do believe these sweeties were moving better than I was!

Corn on the cob. Bet she'd slap me if she knew I snapped this picture...AND posted it on the internet! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment