Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Flying Lessons

This summer I took an ecourse from Kelly Rae Roberts. The focus was to learn some of the ins and outs of creating a creative business - things that Kelly has learned along the way in her creative business adventure. It was chuck-full of good information - and I haven't even begun to sort through all of it and put new things into practice. But it's on my to-do-as-soon-as-possible list!

Kelly has now taken the ecourse and made it into purchaseable products for others to enjoy. She's also been generous enough to ask others if they wish to post the "dream big" icon on their webpage. I have (see icon in far right column). I am now eligible for a percentage of the profits of anyone who clicks on the button from my webpage and purchases any of the ecourse products! It's a pretty cool idea! Win. Win.

So if you know of anyone who might be interested in this type of adventure - send them my way. They may just be interested in taking some unique and special flying lessons!

No comments:

Post a Comment