Sunday, January 2, 2011

Of Mice and Men...errrr...Cats

Ha! I decided that you would have to wait one more day to see my recycled burlap/wool/leather creations.

Today I thought I'd share a cute story with you.

If you recall, I made two little wool critters for my son's two cats for Christmas. The other day I texted his girlfriend and asked if Leo and Lucy enjoyed their new toys. She responded with a definate yes! She said that Leo loves to play with them and fully enjoys the long wooly tail.  She also said that it was a darn good thing that I made two critters, because Lucy enjoys hiding one and make them come looking for it!

She informed me that the wool handwarmers that I made for them are pulling double duty. Lucy thinks they are her special pillows!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment