Saturday, July 30, 2011

Working on Wool

I made myself a promise at the start of the summer that I would work hard on my wool all through the summer so I wouldn't have such a panic-rush to finish up things for my fall commitments. Huh, I wonder where the summer has gone?

Now, of course,  I have been working on some wool through June and July - but you see, there's a big difference between laa-dee-da-I'm-relaxing-and-working-on-wool and it's-time-to-kick-toosh-and-produce-wool. Needless to say - I do believe I've been working pretty exclusively in the first mode.

I have managed to kick up the heat (little pun intended!) in the past week and have gotten a little more focused on what needs to be done.  So here's a little glimpse of what I've been working on.

Getting owl key chains ready...




Cutting leaves...

Cutting and sewing for coasters...


Cutting for scarves...


It's a good start - but it's only the beginning!  Gotta love that wool!

No comments:

Post a Comment