Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm in love with Mollie

During my visit to Barnes and Noble a couple weeks ago (LOVE that store!!), I found a new magazine called Mollie Makes.


It's brand new, published in the UK, and I am head over heels about it! There's even a cute, small envelope attached to the front cover with a kit to make a felt flower. Wow - what a fun idea!

There is such a fresh, playful, yet sophisticated feel to it. I fear that I am going to have to run to B&N to catch the next issue (just out) and am really struggling to keep myself from subscribing to this lovely, monthly magazine!  (It's isn't the cheapest magazine - but I'm feeling sorrow just thinking about having to miss an issue!)

Check it out yourself!  And check out their great mission statement.  Yup, I'm in love with Mollie.

No comments:

Post a Comment