Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm Wholeheartedly Touched

I was just browsing through my friend, Brene' Brown's website, Ordinary Courage, to see what new and fun things she had going on that I might be missing out on. (Heavens....I wouldn't want to miss a darn thing that Brene' does!)

I was very surprised and touched when I happened across a pillow that I did for Brene's blog last year! On that link, she was talking about the authenticity movement that has been started by many and that continues to grow. She wanted to create a space on her website to honor some of the work that has been done and continues to be done to encourage the movement.

It literally brought tears to my eyes to see that I was included as part of that phenomenal occurrence.

I can't tell you how much I respect and admire Brene's work and the encouragement she gives to so many people.  Bless you Brene'!

A pillow that I made and donated to a drawing held through Brene's website during 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment