Sunday, December 19, 2010

Busy Like An Elf

I took the day off from work last Friday to do my Christmas shopping. Surprisingly, I was able to get most everything I needed...in one afternoon! I can't believe how organized I was on my plan on attack. (Generally, I wing it - and don't often prepare ahead of time....who knew?)

Of course, I am also making a lot of gifts (as I often do). Sometimes I think that my friends and family must tire of my handmade gifts - but this year is pretty financially tight - so it's most economical for me to make gifts. So they're getting my hand work again!

Since last Friday, I've been busy, busy, busy with shopping and final preparation of gifts. However, I still have to wrap EVERYTHING! But I think I'm pretty darn prepared for that step.

I'm too darn tired right now - so I'll take some photos in the morning and share a few of them with you in the upcoming days.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment