Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's No Bull

When I went to visit my sister and brother-in-law (let's just call him K) the other weekend, they showed me a ceramic bull statute that had been recently sent to K.

See if you can follow me here....his friend's wife's family (that was the tricky part!) send each other humorous gifts throughout the year. They decided to include K in one of their gift-giving moments and sent him this ceramic bull statute. The meaning? He kind of likes to "shoot the bull".  :-)

Here's his tough looking bull...

And his don't-mess-with-me attitude...

One morning they both left the house for appointments and I was left behind for a couple hours. I think I softened the bull. Here's what he looked like when they returned home. (Yes - thank goodness I happened to have some wool with me!)

Not so darn tough anymore, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment