Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Things You Don't Want To See

Mice. I really hate them. I see no need why God created them. They just scare us and bug the heck out of us.

I've been seeing "signs" of mice the last couple weeks in my house. You know what I'm talking about. "Signs."

I thought the most reasonable thing to do would just put a nice tempting peanut-butter-dolloped trap on my kitchen counter. It's been there for about two weeks. Peanut butter intact. No mice. "Signs" still appearing.

Last night I decided to take a slightly different approach and place the baited trap carefully in one of my drawers - fully expecting that I would take the lead in this darn game.

Here's what I found this morning. I think he landed on Boardwalk and I've been sent to jail without passing Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment