The following is a pretty exciting announcement from Etsy regarding it's sales for the month of October.
As the seasons change, Etsy sets new records and continues to foster the handmade way of life! The stats:
- $29.9 million of goods were sold by our community in October, 12.4% higher than September's $26.6 million.
- That represents 1,677,986 items sold for the month, 14.5% higher than September's 1,466,039.
- 2,452,359 new items were listed in the month, 11.6% higher than September's 2,196,970.
- 322,466 new members joined the Etsy community in the month, up 41,928, or 14% from September.
- 842,291,766 page views were recorded on the site in October.
The $29.9 million of goods sold by the community represents a 55% increase from 2009's total. At the same time, items sold were up 41%. All the October stats represent new Etsy records!
I have to say that I am pretty darn proud to be a part of that community! Cheers to Etsy!