Monday, November 15, 2010

Celebrate Creativity 2010

I am very proud and excited to be a part of an annual "Celebrate Creativity" art show at The SPACE in New Richmond, Wisconsin. It will be held this coming weekend.

I've never participated in a show like this, so I really wasn't sure what or how much I should try to be prepared with. With all the other commitments I have had this fall, I basically ended up with "what I could" - meaning I worked to get things ready for the show but, as usual, was wishing I had time to prepare more items.

When delivering all my goodies last Friday, I saw several posters/signs they had prepared and placed in a variety of areas that made me feel like I had really missed the boat and should have had a lot more product prepared than I had. (Insert small panic attack here.)

However, I was very relieved when I shared my concerns with the sweet gal at The Space and she assured me that I had prepared just the right amount of things.

So...ready or not, here we go! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment