Friday, September 3, 2010

The Catalog Has Arrived

I just reviewed the most recent Sundance catalog.

Oh my. They have some great goodies for this fall!

I can't help but share some of my favorite things with you...grab some coffee...there are a few...

Just LOVE that Sundance!

Oh my goodness. These are SO cute!

Very fun! Cut off boots!

Did I mention that I like boots?

Darling wrist/arm warmers. It gives me a fun wool idea...

Cool, cool, cool! The purple ones are my favorite!

Great colors.

Did I mention....oh ya - I have a thing for boots.
  
Oh how cute they are.

These look so comfortable. Do you think they will guarantee flatter stomachs?

Darling.

How incredible is this quilt?

What? It's mine for only $2,195 plus $400 shipping?  NOTE:  Oh geez...my girlfriend just corrected me on this....it's the BED that is this cost. No wonder it's a hefty shipping price! Guess I needed to slow down and read better! :-)

Gotta love knit-wear.

More boots?  See, I can't help myself.

As they say - I love-love-love these shirts!

Did I tell you I adore watches too?

Very classy.

These are the coolest things! Snow sneakers!

Thanks for all the great temptations, Mr. Redford.
(All photos taken from 2010 Fall Sundance catalog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment