Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Thankful Day

I’m like millions of other American’s today – both terribly thank“ful” as well as “full”.

Yes. I’m thankful for being blessed today – and every day – with a wonderful family. A wonderful son, great sister, brother-in-law, nephew, niece, dog-child and cat-nephew: my immediate and grand family. I would have hand-pick them all myself if given the chance. Luckily, God took care of that for me.

I’m thankful for all my extended family, friends and new friends that I’ve yet to meet.  I’m thankful for my home,  job and new creative online venture. I’m thankful that I have the opportunity to be thankful.


Earlier today, I was thankful for turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole and lefse! Tomorrow I’ll be thankful for leftovers…

No comments:

Post a Comment