Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Getting What You Wish For

I've been anixous and hoping that maybe I would start getting some nice orders from my Etsy shop. This past weekend, I got an order for 25 of my retractable tape measures. It's a great thing! A nice $200 order - and right before Christmas. How sweet! Now, now challenge will be figuring out when I'll find some free time to make them and get them happily delivered on time.


Luckily, I have 13 already made (which I determined was an extremely lucky number!). WaaLaa -  1/2 of the order is magically complete!

I also spent time this weekend with some fun friends that are ready to "(wo)man a booth" and are going to sell some of my wool items along with additional items from other fiber and paint artists at an upcoming conference.  When asked "Can you get some items ready?", my immediate response was "Sure, I'll see what I can do."

Excited? You bet.
Anxious? You bet.
Nervous? You bet.
Overwhelmed? You bet.
Crazy? You bet.
Thrilled and energized? You bet.

Never give up on good wishes...

No comments:

Post a Comment