Sunday, November 8, 2009

Undeniable Blessings

Just got back from a great weekend with family. We visited my son and niece at college. What fun – and to top it off, it was gorgeous weather! 60’s and sunny. My that’s nice - especially during the first weekend of November in Wisconsin.

I headed out by myself, later Friday night for the five hour drive. The road was pretty much mine – and I kept it at an even 70 on the interstate while I privately bopped to the music on the radio. :-)

My son and his girlfriend have two young cats. Meet Leo. She has six digits on her front paws and is so friendly and loving.

Also meet Lucy. She is so cute and sweet – and has such small, dainty features.

They love being sisters and it’s so fun to watch them play (or some might call it "wrestle") together.

A blessing of a weekend with a blessing of a family. I’m a lucky gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment