Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Feeling A Bit Nostalgic

The dark, brisk colder evenings of late fall/early winter make me want to stay cuddled inside where I’m warm, cozy and protected. That nestling good feeling can at the same time make me feel lonely and a bit nostalgic.

And, as the holiday season quickly approaches, I remember that I am especially grateful for my wonderful family here on earth, but I miss my parents (who have both passed over) tremendously. I guess I’m missing them quite deeply tonight. So I’m taking this opportunity to post this great photo of my mom, dad, sister and I just a few short years ago in 1965! We are properly and respectfully dressed for Sunday church services. (I'm the little one!)

Blessings for great holidays with family and friends…

No comments:

Post a Comment