Monday, March 19, 2012

I'm Late, I'm Late, for a Very Important STITCHED Date!

I'm so sorry - I'm late in posting about this fantastic March Blog Hop that I am thrilled to be participating in! The sad news is that I didn't post about it earlier. The non-sad news is that you can still quickly catch up with all the great tutorials that have been posted so far this month from other great STITCHED artists!


Check out the line-up:


March 1st: Deborah
March 5th: Paula
March 6th: Jackie
March 8th: Mollie
March 13th: Cindy
March 15th: Jennifer
March 20th: Kelli
March 22nd: Tracie
March 27th: Alma
March 29th: Ann


Also, great new things are happening all the time at our fun STITCHED site. Register now to catch the two new artists that will be joining the group soon!

Click on the link below to learn more about how to register!


Click here to view more details

PS. I'm having "copy" and "paste" formatting issues (and am too lazy to retype this post right now) so please forgive the oddness and inconsistency of the text. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment