Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Bags of Buttons

One day I arrived home and a box of "craft" supplies was waiting for me on my back porch. A previous girlfriend of my son's had left it for me to use (if I could) or to pass on if I didn't think I would use them. How fun!

There were things in the box that I won't use - and that's ok - I'll simply pass them along to the next "craft" person.  :-)

But there were several bags of wooden disks that I nabbed and started working on...

Glued some decorative paper on one side of each disk...


Lots of different papers.....

Did I mention LOTS of playful paper.....

And even MORE pretty paper.... 

 Sanded them down slightly on the edges....


Drilled some holes as well as a couple coats of poly spray...

And I've got buttons!  

  
Yeah! Lots of buttons!


Grand, beautiful buttons! 

No comments:

Post a Comment