Friday, August 26, 2011

The Secrets of Pronoia

I don't know about you - but I can definitely have days where I feel like nothing.....I mean NOTHING seems to be going my way. It's like the whole world has gotten together the night before and planned how they can send as much trouble as possible to me. And by the way, the whole world always seems very pleased and proud of the success of their little Ann-project.

So I struggle and struggle, and somehow I succeed in making it through the the-whole-world-is-against-me-days, but I know there's always the possibility of another one just around the corner.

But the other day, I ran across this article  - wow - now whether I'm having a the-whole-world-is-against-me-day or just a normal, standard day - I plan to remember this article and the wisdom of it's words.

Now, keep in mind - and depending on your current mood - it can actually come across a little sickening - but I still think it's definitely worth thinking about.  It reminds me of something I heard once about miracles - and how they happen constantly around us but we become immune to them. For example, if we saw someone parting a sea of water many times a day for 100 years, we wouldn't think it was a miracle anymore....just something else in our otherwise mundane day. See what I mean?

Well head on over and read it for yourself and see what you think...




No comments:

Post a Comment