Thursday, August 25, 2011

Porkchopsh and Appleshause

I created a new Etsy treasury last night. I thought it was funny and so darn clever!


Remember the 1971 episode of The Brady Bunch - where Peter was walking around trying to talk like Humphrey Bogart?  (Well shoot, some of you probably weren't around in 1971 - but obviously, I was!)

It went like this:

Carol (to Mike): "Guess who's coming to dinner?"
Mike: "A psychiatrist, I hope."
Carol (as Peter walks in): "I think it's Humphrey Bogart."
Peter tells Mike: "We're having 'porkchopsh and appleshaush." 
Mike: "There's only one Humphrey Bogart. Doubt there'll ever be another one."


Now here's the REALLY funny part!  About an hour after I created the treasury - I realized that instead of featuring "porkchops", I featured "pancakes"! What a goof!

No comments:

Post a Comment