Thursday, June 2, 2011

If You Are What You Eat

Ok. I'm not going to blog today about anything special. The title of today's blog is just weird thinking going on in my head. I'm trying (yes, once again) to shed some of my excess body weight and am on a mission to lose my "first" 5 pounds by next Thursday. So, of course, eating is ALL I can think about.

For as hard as I try to think of other things - like beautiful flowers blooming in my garden...

 

Or cuddling with my lovable Charlotte...



Or straightening the grouping of frames I hung weeks ago on the outside of my garage...



Or the great garden art I saw at the sale last weekend...



Or getting the rest of my plants planted...


Or working on the Art Medley project I committed to doing...


I just can't help but STILL think of eating. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment