Sunday, October 24, 2010

One Show Down

I had my first fall sale on Saturday. It went good. Not great. But good.

I had incredibly great comments and feedback from people. Made a few sales. Handed out a ton of business cards.  Saw some people I haven't seen in a long time. Had a fun day.

But the one very cool thing that happened was I met a wonderfully nice gal who opened a shop called Lark this past spring in the historic downtown LaCrosse, Wisconsin. She said she would be very interested in having some of my items in her shop. How exciting! I'll be contacting her this week to talk about it further.

What a wonderful connection to make - makes me smile just thinking about it.  My only regret is that I wasn't able to get to her shop this weekend before heading back home!  You can be sure I'll do on my next visit there.




No comments:

Post a Comment