Monday, October 11, 2010

It's WOOL WEEK

Wow! Who knew? I just found out it was Wool Week!

The Campaign for Wool (created in part by the Prince of Wales in January 2010) is presenting this week as Wool Week. It is just part of their efforts to help promote wool in it's many forms and uses.

The fairly new (but very cool) campaign supports sheep farming and the many textile communities and industries as it encourages people all over the world to LIVE NATURALLY...CHOOSE WOOL.

Me?  I LOVE it! Love wool. Love the campaign. I'm glad I happened across the information and could share it with you.

Now, if only I lived closer to the Prince, I would most definately attend some of the events happening this week in England!  Hmmm, I wonder what the airfare would be from Wisconsin...


No comments:

Post a Comment