Monday, December 5, 2011

STITCHED

It's on it's way!


Oh my goodness, I'm so excited to again announce this fantastic program called STITCHED. It is a group of 20 very talented fiber artists (oh, did I happen to mention that I'M one of them!?!). Each artist has prepared a video workshop showing how to make one of their wonderful creations. A one time fee gives you access to all 20 of the videos!

My video shows how to create one of my flower garden pillows. I have to be honest with you - it was quite a feat getting to this point - it allowed me to branch into an entirely new area of my work that I never imagined myself doing. Although we are most often our worst critics, I'm actually quite proud of my finished product.

Click on the link below to learn more about how to register for this exciting program - there is so much goodness and talent to be seen!

Click here to view more details

No comments:

Post a Comment