Monday, September 26, 2011

Saving Lives

If you're anything like me - you don't have huge excess of cash laying around just waiting to do good things with. You know - tsunami relief effort, hurricane help, humane society - the list goes on and on. I would truly love to be able to give and support every effort - but it's just not possible. So I do what I can, when I can and hope the little I'm able to provide will help in some way.

One of my friends, Brene Brown, was a part of a new effort to help save lives. It's in the form of a book to help end malaria. Yes - once again, a worthy effort.  The motto is Buy a Book, Save a Life.

I did my part and purchased the great book. It's a collection of great people talking about doing great work. Maybe you want to think about purchasing a copy now and saving it for that special someones Christmas gift.  You check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment