Sunday, January 10, 2010

Unexpected Trip Around the World

I’m excited. Since starting The Lavendar Tree blog on August 31, 2009, I've been honored to have exactly 800 visitors (as of today!). Some new and some repeat. It has amazed me that I have been fortunate enough to have that many visitors – and what has also wow-ed me is the variety of places people have visited from.

When you create a blog, you can see where your visitors are from. Don't worry – there are not details about exactly who you are, where you are, or a way to specifically locate you – but it provides general locations. I've been amazed how far some visitors have “traveled” and I'd love to share it with you.

I've enjoyed visits from the following locations (in no particular order): Maine (six different areas!), Minnesota, Wisconsin, Oregon, Massachusetts, Tennessee, Perth (Western Australia), Virginia, North Carolina, Florida, New Hampshire, Birmingham (United Kingdom), Pest (Hungary), California, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island. AMAZING!!

I want to thank each of you – truly from the bottom of my heart – for visiting. I hope you enjoy your visit and keep coming back. Really….I hope the best is yet to come.

My new-year-blog-resolution is to make more wool/project related posts and more informative/helpful posts that entertain and delight visitors from all around the world.

Tall order, but I’ll do my best.

PS. This picture is of a beautiful globe that my grandmother bought for me when I was in High School. Hmmm...it feels like just a few short years ago….well, ok….we just celebrated our 30th class reunion last summer. My how time flies.


No comments:

Post a Comment