Saturday, January 26, 2013

Taking a Step

My last post was on Martin Luther King Jr Day. I've been doing a lot of thinking since then about this blog and it's future. I know I've told you before that I've really struggled with my creative thinking and energy over the past.....well, many months. With a heavy heart, I've decided that I need to take a sabbatical of sorts from my blog.

For many months now, The Lavendar Tree blog hasn't lived up to my expectations of what a good creative place should feel like. I don't want to quit - but I am going to take a perhaps much needed break from my blog and the worries of keeping it satisfactorily updated. I'd like to ask you to not give up on me - because I hope to be back much stronger, dedicated, and with God's help, perhaps even inspirational.

I'm feeling somewhat relieved, but yet much sadness by taking this step - but I'm doing what I feel is best for me at this time.

Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step.

2 comments:

  1. God bless you dear on your future endeavors...I'll be waiting for your return & an update on your "travels".
    Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete